we will update as we publish at AMERICAN INDIAN ADOPTEES WEBSITE - some issues with blogger are preventing this

Friday, November 2, 2012

#431 -- Milestones in blogging



One Small Sacrifice photo
A blog about American Indian Adoptees was my vision and the history of the Indian Adoption Projects was finally unburied...   
Four years ago in November, this blog was born and the history of the Indian Adoption Projects was uncovered in my memoir ONE SMALL SACRIFICE.

On this anniversary, I wanted to share some milestones with you! This is my 431th post. It’s hard to wrap my head how this one little blog has had over 64,000 visits and over 2 million LIKES on Facebook.
The most important thing for me to say is: Thank you. Megwetch! WaDo!

Thank you for coming back week after week, reading, commenting, and sharing this blog. That means the world to me.

Thank you for spending your hard-earned cash on my memoir One Small Sacrifice and my new anthology TWO WORLDS.  You told your friends, talked about it on Facebook, and visited my Book Pages. You showed me my vision was not wrong.

It’s not every day I get to say this - THANK YOU.
To recap the life of this blog, I thought I'd highlight some of the biggest milestones of the past four years.

Top Search Engine: Google (they referred 6,600+ people to this blog)

Most SHARED POST: BLOG WEEK: MY TOP 5 http://splitfeathers.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-week-my-top-5.html

Most read story: First Nations Children Still Taken from Parents (CANADA 2011) http://splitfeathers.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-nations-children-still-taken-from.html

Most Searched Words: Split Feather Syndrome, American Indian Adoptees

Most Page Views: Split Feathers Study (1,930 people have read this study on Native American adoptees called Split Feathers which is incredible!)

Most Visitors from another Blog: Cassi’s blog “Adoption Truth” http://adoptiontruth-casjoh.blogspot.com/

Visitors around the world who regularly read this blog: USA, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, France, Australia, India, South Korea, and the Netherlands.

I could go on and on, but for now let me just say that you all are the best.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Order a copy of my my memoir
Read an excerpt on Scribd
Watch the trailer for One Small Sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us your thoughts!

Contact Trace

Name

Email *

Message *