we will update as we publish at AMERICAN INDIAN ADOPTEES WEBSITE - some issues with blogger are preventing this

Sunday, April 28, 2024

NEW and EXPANDED "Almost Dead Indians: Atrocity"


Yikes!

I uploaded a new and expanded edition of the Kindle ebook (2.99) and paperback on Amazon.  The paperback is available now. (I had one correction to make about SCALPS and added even more history.)

The new size will allow this book to be sold on Bookshop and purchased by libraries.

NEW ISBN: 979-821838400-5

(With a lower price for the paperback: $15.00)

I also redesigned the paperback book cover... it's been a wacky crazy day. 

Want to read the pdf?  Shoot me an email: tracelara@pm.me

XOX

Trace 

p.s. - the first edition, if you have one, is now a collector item! 😁


Thank you for reading this blog, too.  YOU ROCK!

(👇Share Buttons Below)



No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us your thoughts!

Contact Trace

Name

Email *

Message *