we will update as we publish at AMERICAN INDIAN ADOPTEES WEBSITE - some issues with blogger are preventing this

Friday, November 24, 2023

Happy Hiatus

By Trace L Hentz, blog editor

I’ll be back to you all in January 2024. (I won’t be online much or posting news.)

I am finishing up the fifth book "ALMOST DEAD INDIANS" in the series Lost Children of the Indian Adoption ProjectsYes, I have compiled more history - and it's not a memoir.  And I am writing an expose on Buffy Sainte-Marie, too, which will be in the new book. I found out quite a bit about this scandal - and it's not over.

Love to you all, big blessings, have a safe holiday season, celebrate – you deserve it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this blog/website. 

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us your thoughts!

Contact Trace

Name

Email *

Message *