we will update as we publish at AMERICAN INDIAN ADOPTEES WEBSITE - some issues with blogger are preventing this

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

World Channel: ‘Blood Memory’ tells history of Native American adoption

 

World Channel in partnership with Vision Maker Media commemorates Native American Heritage Month and Veterans Day with films showcasing the rich culture and history of Native Americans highlighting documentaries like ‘Blood Memory’ Nov. 17 and ‘The Blessing’ Nov. 24.

More information about the film can be found at https://www.bloodmemorydoc.com/ and at www.worldchannel.org, where audiences can also find the line-up of films being shown as part of Native American Heritage Month. 

A trailer of the film is available at https://worldchannel.org/episode/arf-blood-memory/?asset_slug=arf-blood-memory-promo.

GOOD NEWS: World Channel: ‘Blood Memory’ tells history of Native American adoption | Navajo-Hopi Observer | Navajo & Hopi Nations, AZ


Are you searching? READ THIS: https://blog.americanindianadoptees.com/2020/07/what-can-adoptee-do-i-want-my-obc.html

2 comments:

  1. How can we reach the First Nations Repatriation Institute ? I have tried to search and I keep getting an error that the site cannot be found. I don't know if anyone would want to hear my unique case or not, but I'm desperate for help. Every place I turn, it is either closed doors or someone wanting money that I do not have. I feel like I am investigating my own disappearance, and in a way, I am. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me so we can talk on the phone: laratrace@outlook.com

      Delete

tell us your thoughts!

Contact Trace

Name

Email *

Message *