we will update as we publish at AMERICAN INDIAN ADOPTEES WEBSITE - some issues with blogger are preventing this

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HARVEST CAMP, PENOKEE HILLS | 25 Stories of Indigenous Resistance in 2013

Paul DeMain on Harvest Education Learning Project (Harvest Camp) from Paulette Moore on Vimeo.

For Land and Life: 25 stories of Indigenous resilience that you might’ve missed in 2013

Native American activist and adoptee Paul DeMain
I want to add that my adoptee friend Mel Gasper (Zuni-Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe) made big news in 2013. He helped keep the Harvest Camp at Penokee Hills running. I didn't get to see him but I did bring him some supplies this past summer. I love Mel! And Paul DeMain, another Native adoptee, who used to be my boss at News From Indian Country, was also greatly responsible for setting up and running the camp. These great men are warriors.

Read more: http://www.lconews.com/2013/04/lco-to-establish-harvest-camp-at.html and http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/07/31/inside-harvest-camp-ground-zero-wisconsin-mining-war-150669

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us your thoughts!

Contact Trace

Name

Email *

Message *