we will update as we publish at AMERICAN INDIAN ADOPTEES WEBSITE - some issues with blogger are preventing this

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Parents at odds; 1 little girl in the middle: The father's story

Veronica Brown, a citizen of the Cherokee Nation

 "...I am not a perfect person. I am a just a regular guy who goes to work every day to support his family and serves in our Army. More than anything, I am like any father who will do everything to make sure my children are loved, provided for, and protected. Like any father, my children are my world. Like any father, I want what is best for my daughter," Dusten Brown, the biological father of Veronica.


Read Dusten Browns's story here: Tulsa World
http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/Parents_at_odds_1_little_girl_in_the_middle_The_fathers/20130724_11_A13_ULNSut825093

1 comment:

  1. If you want to see the attacks on this father, read the comments after Dusten's op-ed. They are such sad, despicable people who attack his right to be Veronica's dad.... Trace

    ReplyDelete

tell us your thoughts!

Contact Trace

Name

Email *

Message *