we will update as we publish at AMERICAN INDIAN ADOPTEES WEBSITE - some issues with blogger are preventing this

Monday, November 21, 2011

Killers Walk

Ivan Skorobogatov/Nathaniel Craver Case Update: Killers Walk

I have to say that this story has upset me so deeply, I'm crying. I'm crying for Ivan and for all the other adoptees who were murdered by their parents. This is the month to portray all aspects of adoption, and this is certainly one of the most disturbing aspects to me and to many others... Trace

1 comment:

  1. Trace, right with you there.It's a shocking story of deliberate abuse.Sadly not an isolated case and more must be done to protect children and adoptees who are particularly at risk.Time for the adoption industry to start taking this very seriously or be made to.
    RIp Ivan now safe and at peace.

    ReplyDelete

tell us your thoughts!

Contact Trace

Name

Email *

Message *